The NIH Almanac
- Chronology of Events
Significant events and major research advances in NIH history, from 1798 to the present.
- Directors of the NIH
High-resolution photos of past presidential visits, NIH campus buildings, scientists and more.
Federal legislation that had a major influence on the growth of the NIH, from its beginning as the Marine Hospital Service in 1798, to the present.
- Deputy Directors of the NIH
- Associate Directors of the NIH
- Secretaries of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Nobel Laureates associated with the NIH
- Major NIH Lectures, highlights from the NIH
- Budget, Appropriations for the NIH
This page last reviewed on February 22, 2013